The system is designed for use in a field kitchen. Container equipment provides the entire water supply cycle - extraction from the source, treatment, storage and supply to the consumers.
Transportation of the equipment:
The water treatment system is intended to be transported with a heavy truck SCANIA 112 and can be loaded using a "Hooklift system".
Water reservoir equipment:
· Stainless steel AISI304 water reservoir with a nominal capacity of 10,000 liters;
· The water treatment system is designed for operation in ambient temperature ranging from -20 ° С to + 40 ° С;
· Water pressure at the equipment outlet at 5 m3/h: 2.5-3 bar (45 PSI);
· Water reservoir filling hose length: 40 m;
· Water reservoir and equipment built into a 20" ISO container.
· The equipment performs water filtration, purification and disinfection before the water is supplied to the water reservoir;
· An additional disinfection system is used after the water reservoir, to make sure that water from the reservoir supplied to the consumers is bacteriologically safe;
· A multi-stage filtration system is used to purify water, which includes microfiltration, activated carbon adsorption, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis filtration and ultraviolet sterilization;
· Microfiltration - a stainless steel sieve filter equipped with a manual flushing function, as well as a sand filter with a manual flushing function;
· For filtration of organic impurities – an activated carbon adsorption filter with an automatic control valve and easily replaceable activated carbon.
· For bacteriological safety - ultrafiltration equipment with automatic membrane flushing and element replacement possibilities;
· To reduce the total degree of mineralization, reverse osmosis system is used to remove chlorine organic compounds, heavy metals, nitrites, nitrates, ammonium, pesticides, etc. Reverse osmosis system capacity between additional flushing, maintenance or replacement of elements - 100,000 liters;
· The water quality provided by the system at any time is in accordance with the Latvian Government Regulation No. 671 of 14.11.2017. "Minimum Requirements for the Safety and Quality of Drinking Water, Monitoring and Control Procedures."
· Container electrical equipment protection class - IP65;20"
· 20" container measuring 6058 x 2438 x 2591 mm has been manufactured according to ISO 668 standards;
· Container elements do not exceed the dimensions of the 20 " ISO 668 standard (6058 x 2438 x 2591 mm) container, including door handles, hinges, etc.;
· Built-in doors with locks and a rubber seal on one of the short and two long sides of the container to ensure access to the water reservoir and ensure convenient and fast equipment service;
· The water tank control panel is located inside the container, providing convenient maintenance and process control;
· Container floor material is made of non-slip material;
· The container is painted with matted paint inside and outside with the tone RAL6031;
· Container is manufactured in accordance with the 1972 International Convention for Safe Containers;
· The material of the walls and ceiling of the container is heat-resistant, wear-resistant and moisture-resistant, the influence of external factors does not change the initial technical properties of the material.